The season of monsoon is the worst enemy of a car. At least that’s what the experts at a renowned car wash in Nassau County NY, the professionals who deal with hundreds of vehicles in a day, have said. To criminalize monsoon with such a big accusation is hardly an insult. Rather, it is a blatant fact for several reasons.
Opting For Professional Car Wash in Nassau County NY- Before and After Monsoons
A professional car wash service is much like a doctor for a car. Not only should the visits be timely and regular, they should always focus on the future and how steps can be taken to safeguard the car from further damage. The only way car detailing can help an auto vehicle during the monsoons is by preparing it for possible adversities and not by merely mending what has already gone wrong.
Auto detailing pre-monsoons usually revolves around –
- Ensuring that the tires are in brilliant condition.
- Getting the wiper blades tested or replaced.
- Using wax polish helps to form a tinny, protecting layer on an automobile’s paint. The wax doesn’t only defend the paint but also makes way for the water from the rains to roll off easily.
For the post-monsoon caring techniques, experienced professionals working at a car wash in Nassau County NY have recommended the following-
- Water seeps into the cabin and harms the car’s carpets and floorboards. Placing an additional set of old mats in order for the dirty water to be soaked off before it is handed over to car vacuum services is advisable.
- Brakes lines must be tested as well to certify that there is no air or water entrance. Confirm that there is acceptable brake pedal for ideal brake operation.
Must-Do’s In Car Wash in Nassau County NY for Car Maintenance during Monsoons
- Check the vehicle before starting it, particularly after the car has been parked overnight. This helps in notifying the car owner, making him alert of any leaks that would have dripped down overnight. It also indicates any signs of tire inflation and tire air-pressure.
- Check coolant levels in surge-tank.
- Look at the brake-fluid level.
- Make sure that the reverse light is in working condition when using reverse gears, particularly in conditions of poor visibility during rains.
- Go for instant car service if there is even the slightest of hints that the electronic system of the car has been tampered or affected due to rains.
Here are some packages offered by car washes around the world, following the footsteps of major car washes in Nassau County NY, the pioneer of car servicing activities during monsoons –
- The Self-Serve Vacuum Package
- The Automated Touch Free Wash
- The Soft Touch Conveyor Wash
Why an A-La-Carte Menu services advisable for Car Washes during the Monsoons
Having an A-La-Carte Menu at a car wash is especially advantageous during monsoons because it offers customers exactly what they need.
- They are not forced into buying packages.
- Precise conditions can be identified and dealt with separately. For example, a customer is not forced into selecting an all-inclusive car deep cleaning package just because one part of the car requires so.
- Quick solutions.
Valley Stream Car Wash NY – Fineness and Expertise
Boasting a knowledgeable team of experts who deal with numerous automobiles providing comprehensive car interior detailing, Valley Stream Car Wash NY has successfully helped car owners of the locality evade major vehicle problems.
This car wash in Nassau County NY has gained much acclaim for its work with cars before, during and after the monsoon season. Their use of the a-la-carte menu has revolutionized the way customers pick car wash packages.
The team ensures that the car stays outstanding and well looked after, even if the customer is operating on a low budget. This car wash facility is presently active in Valley Stream, North Valley Stream, Lynbrook, Rosedale, Laurelton, Woodmere, and areas near Malvern in New York.
For more information : http://www.valleystreamcarwashny.com